About Me

I believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins, so that I can have everlasting life!! I am going to show the world God's Love by becoming a Counterterrorism Analyst with the National Security Agency then becoming a congressman for the state of Washington.

Friday, June 3, 2011

This is it!

The quarter has now come to an end! I feel that with everything that I learned over the last ten weeks will help me from this day on. I am so thankful for the peers I had who edited, helped, replied to anything I have ever posted in the class. If it weren’t for all of them I would not have been able to survive this class. My thanks goes out to Lolly and Andrea for their guidance over the essays and many discussion posts. I not only got a blog out of this class, but I joined a new community that helped point me into the right direction of finding my own identity. We have gone through many challenges, but we have survived! Racing down the last few meters of the track on our way to the finish line with the wind at out backs is where we are heading now. This is not the end of this class. My memories will always go on… well I guess the education part will too! Thank you to everyone in the class!

No comments:

Post a Comment